Saturday, April 21, 2012

Wow! Almost a year since last post

Hi gals!  I've missed you!
Candle project for my bible study gals!
So easy to make & so fun to use without any worries!
First you will need your supplies:
Candle-any light colored wax
     LED flameless or regular candle
        (I did not want to worry about the flame & fire potential)
Tissue paper to match your candle color
Cardstock
Heat gun
Glue gun
Printer
Miscellaneous (here you can be as creative as you like):
  I used: Ribbon, feather, ribbon rose & clear glass flat marble.


#1- Decide what you want on your candle-I chose the lyrics from a song that I absolutely "love".  You can watch the video here:


I printed it on the tissue paper & found that to be a little challenging but finally got it to go thru the printer without bunching up.  I taped the tissue paper to the card stock then ran it thru my printer.  Of course you have to make sure the size is correct for your candle.

This one had a smudge on it so I didn't use it but this is just to show the tissue paper after you have it cut out.

You can find on you tube how to apply it to your candle!
Then add your embellishments with your glue gun!
If you make one please send me a photo
Keep on smilin' & go "Be A Light"
Luv ya all



No comments:

Post a Comment

Become a Member