Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Favor Box Garden Watering Can

My girlfriend Vickie had a major surgery last Friday (benign tumor) & I went to visit her in the hospital with a couple of my besties on Sunday!  I wanted to take a little favor for her so, this is what I came up with!
I wanted the watering can to look like something was being watered.

The watering can I designed on my silhouette and did a print & cut!

The sayings on the spout were different on both sides



Little butterfly punch!
Had to put some "kisses" in there for her!
I made a door hang sign so she could use it at home....when she needed quiet times!

Yes...I says "Call your Dad"!  I think that is very appropriate for her on Mothers Day but especially due to her surgery! 
En"joi" your day!

3 comments:

  1. That is just adorable! I know that must have put a smile on her face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i find these? do you have a DIY tutorial please? tia

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very adorable ! Where can i get your template. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Become a Member