Sunday, May 1, 2011

Graduation Card/Box

 I had fun playing with my silhouette today!  I am trying to do more design work to make boxes and such.  I found this cool idea and wanted to make it using my silhouette because I do not have the die to cut the petal cone die.   So...after about 6 hours of design work I finally figured it out!
A graduation gift card that looks like a graduation cap!

Slide a gift card, certificate or any US dollar amount in the slot!

Credit card gift????

There is even a little box at the bottom that you could put a little favor in it, hersey kisses, small peppermints or perhaps a key to a new car??? Wishful thinking, well.....I have high hopes for all those graduates!

Side view

You can just imagine the graduate getting this customized card for graduation...they would love it!
I am selling these to anyone who would like a special little box!
En"joi" your Sunday!  God is good!

1 comment:

  1. Like the card box..i would like to keep it in mind and will use it when use the design for Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

Become a Member