Friday, March 25, 2011

Sweet "Heart Punch" Wedding Cards

Well, I saw a post on a stampin up demonstrators website and had to give it a try.  I love watching her fun videos on how to make paper things.  But, I decided to change it up slightly.  I don't know why I'm doing wedding cards right now....no one in my family is planning any weddings (thank the lord).  I just want them to finish college & find a job for now. 

Bow tie!

Or tie!



Notice the necklines in the wedding dress!  You can change them using different punches.  I happened to use my ornament punch from stampin up to make them a little more "sexy"!

Can't forget the boutonniere! 

All the flowers where handmade too.
Anyway....hope you en"joi"ed the few pictures.  Keep on smilin'!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards! I should be working on wedding cards...have two showers in the next 10 days. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Become a Member