Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mothers Day Card

Hope everyone had a marvelous Mothers Day!  I know I did.  Here are a few cards that I made for mothers day that I would like to share with everyone. I had to wait to post because some very special people in my life got this card for Mothers Day & I didn't want to spoil it for them.

 There are a few variations and different verses on the inside!

Love the little stamens & pistols!!!  So cute.
All the cards are slightly different....limited editions...heehee

 I had a few friends that wanted to purchase a Mothers Day card so I packaged some up with an envelope too!

 This card was another using different flowers...actually I made these flowers for a friend to put on her kitty cats collars.  But I decided to change it up a bit...because when she removed the fabric flowers there would be nothing on the front....so I added some others and now when she removes the ones for her kitty's it would still look pretty!




 Here are the satin flowers up close. One is a slightly darker pink than the other.
En"joi" your day and hope your Mothers Day was wonderful like mine!

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! You have been quite industrious as of late...I struggled to get just two MD cards done and I was a bit late at that! Thanks for sharing your ideas with us. Did you get my last L O N G email?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My creative little ladybug!

    ReplyDelete

Become a Member