Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My First Real Order!

Well, I was asked to make some cards for a local business Ousley Vision Center...my girlfriend Karen, who is a doll, suggested they have some cards made for the office.  Camille is also my close friend.  So, I made a couple of prototypes and they ended up picking this card which was in an earlier post!

But I wanted to show you how I made the box that I made to hold the cards...I think it came out real cute!
The first order was for 50 cards...so had to make something to hold them in, right?  A paper bag just wouldn't do.

I put this in the bottom of the box....we do need to think of going green & there certainly are ways to do that!
One thing a day can really make a big difference in our wonderful God given world!
 The grommets on the side of the box is where I attached a satin ribbon!
Then I decided that I would make a little tag for them to use when they felt it was time for reordering!  They can place it in the box when they have 5-10 cards left so they can reorder before they run out.


 En"joi" your day...and don't forget to smile!

2 comments:

Become a Member