Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pool Party Fun

Potluck Pool Party

Flamingo pool toy from a long time ago when I had a kids party for my boys!
They are now in college....but I'm still a kid, so.....I thought I'd share a few fun ideas!



Welcome to the pool party girls!
Wanted to share a few fun ideas for your next pool party!

 I made a sign for the front door & decorated it in the theme

 Outback we hung some beach balls

 Fish from the umbrella....these used to have batteries in them & could swim around in the pool...but forgot to remove the batteries & our pool is a salt water pool...so they got repurposed!

We had a great time....one of my friends, Deby brought all the fixin's (that's Texas talk) for smore's that we roasted on the fire pit....We all had a great time!
En"joi" your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Become a Member