Saturday, April 11, 2015

What the JUICE....



Yesterday I was inspired again!  
Working at Keller Williams has been a big change for me and my career but the people that I am around are so fabulous!
A gal by the name of Kelli Kocher is leading a group at KW that want to improve their health-and she is doing a fabulous job! 
Back in March I volunteered to talk about juicing and demo'ed how to juice!
Life in a Glass!



 There were some that told me what I had to say was very valuable so that always makes me feel like I'm contributing to those who truly want to be healthy! Heres my:
Juicing POWERPOINT LINK — hopefully it works!

Mean Green Juice Recipe Today - use organic produce as much as possible but definitely  the dirty dozen:
1 cucumber
4 celery stalks
2 apples
6-8 kale leaves
1/2 lemon
1” ginger

Juicing is basically living food in a liquid form.  Make sure you use organic produce-fruits & veggies.  They are bursting with lots of vitamins, minerals, enzymes.  Drink them as soon as possible for the most nutritional benefit.  They are delicious and so healthy!

Know when to buy organic...here's the dirty dozen and the clean 15!


 A must see movie if you haven't heard about this!  I love this guy...Joe Cross!  He is amazing!

Food Remedies for Different HEALTH CONDITIONS

There is a plethora of information out there on the web…but here are just a few websites I enjoy...

FullyRaw.com (fully raw)
GreenSmoothieGirl.com (smoothies)
RebootwithJoe.com (juice/smoothies)
DrHyman.com (Functional Medicine)

I hope you find this of some value!
En"joi" 

3-Day Reboot Recipes
 Download this APP: Google--> Reboot with Joe Juice Diet App


No comments:

Post a Comment

Become a Member