Sunday, April 12, 2015

On A Mission...

Have you ever had an inspiration....to go on a mission for your health???
Well, I have a vision-in my mirror and after seeing what I saw...decided to go on a journey...kind of an experiment to see if food can really change your appearance.  I'm going to spare you the photos of myself...perhaps when I get a bit braver...or perhaps at different stages I will share.  But for now its about  eating better.  As you know, when we start to get older, it becomes even more apparent that when we ignore our health-we will start to regret it.... So here goes.
The trip from the grocery store and my loot!
Buy organic when you can!




Good thing I didn't buy more.....my frig is FULL

So, I am going to journal my mission to better health.
Dinner last night!




INGREDIENTS


The dressing was just lemon juice drizzled all over the salad...it also keeps the apples from turning brown!  If my avocados were ripe I would have used them in the salad as well.  

Now for.....DESSERT!

DINNER IS SERVED

En"joi"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Become a Member