Friday, March 25, 2011

Nothing to Do with Cards!

Well, I'm really just posting this to share with my family that lives about 1500 miles away...so sorry for those who really could care less.  But, I've finally gotten my patio furniture that I have been trying to convince my husband that we needed.  So....here are some pictures.
This is what was there prior to my new patio furniture.  I wanted a couple more seats out there so we would use the area more.  Now is a perfect time to sit outside...the weather is great.  Just have seen a lot of pollen (yellow dusting) on the glass tables.

A few more places to sit!!! Yeah.


Heres the sofa...
One of the chairs!
Slightly closer
Up close!
I'm looking forward to spending some time outside...but now in search of a nice coffee table without spending an arm and a leg.  Let me know if you have seen any great ones! 
Have a great TGIF!

2 comments:

  1. You were victorious! haha! Love the new furniture...looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I'll be over soon. Pool time for you.

    ReplyDelete

Become a Member