Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cutest Shop in Argyle, TX "Stolen Horses"

Went to the cutest shop in Arygle, TX yesterday called "Stolen Horses". If you are ever in Argyle it is a "must stop" spot. Things that you don't normally see in your shopping experience. Lots of handcrafted goodies too. The owners are the best & so fun. I went a little crazy & you will too! Not only that, but I got so inspired with ideas. I can't wait to create. But, now I have the urge to create big things...canvas bags. I just need a little more space@home. I purchased a gorgeous bowl for a friends birthday, plus a few other goodies. They sell these awesome handcrafted bracelets & very special piece jewelry items for a gal who helps with an organization called RED LIGHT RESCUE. To learn more about the women who make the jewelry, visit www.sowerofseeds.org/asha access code: Hope. You must check that out. When I got home I wanted to make a card to match the gift wrapping. Of course, since I'm so last minute, I made a birthday card & gave it to my friend with out taking a picture. So I made another quick card to go with the gift wrapping. Hope you en"joi"!

Hope you en"joi"ed the card that I had fun making, now go visit  "Stolen Horses"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Become a Member