Friday, April 29, 2011

Optometrist Cards-A Few More Ideas

I wasn't sure if the last post was manly enough, so I made a few more for my friends office.  If you read the "eye chart" it says "OUR FOCUS IS ON YOUR VISION AND EYE CARE NEEDS".  I thought this was kind of a clever little card.  What do you think?  Simple & clever!
 The eye chart is popped up on the card.  Inside with the salutation that the office wanted printed inside!  Does this look masculine enough?
 Another printed card.  If you look closely, you will see a bible page in the background!

 The next one has the constitution of the US in the background...I just love that antique look.
 Love the little framed Ousley Vision Center.
If you ever need any eye care you need to visit this office...they are the best.

1 comment:

Become a Member