Thursday, April 28, 2011

An Attempt @ a Custom Card for a Great Optometrist Office & Dear Friend

I was asked to possibly make some "thank you" cards for a dear friends business.  If you ever need a great optometrist, you need to visit Ousley Vision Center in Highland Village, TX.  So here is what I came up with.
I started playing with my silhouette and drew some glasses, played with putting in different fills I made some fun glasses!  It took all day because I have never done this before, but I loved figuring it out.

 Polka dot glasses?  A little bit of fun never hurts.  Oh yeah, check out this font...isn't it fun.
Had to fancy it up a bit with some embossing.  But still tried to keep it simple.

 Inside is printed to keep those staff members working hard & now all they have to do is sign the card!  Heehee.
 Heres a pair of plaid glasses....oh and I had to change up the font a bit...I like fancy fonts.
Purple polka dots too...the options are endless!  En"joi" my blogger friends.  Leave a post so I can smile.  : )

1 comment:

Become a Member