Monday, April 18, 2011

Fabric Flowers

Yes, I told you that lately I've been addicted to flowers!  Sorry if you are getting sick of seeing them.  I decided to do some chiffon flowers mixed with some cotton fabric today.  You see I do not have any girls...just 2 boys, well they are now young men-both in college now, so I guess I'm living precariously through my girly childhood.  So, I decided to make some flowers for my dogs!  Yes, my dogs.
I made one for my girlfriends dog DeeZee!  I guess that is how she spells her name.
 I decided to attach them to my pups collars!



WOW!!!  This is so close up....you can see the weave in the fabric.
 Jeremiah...my boy maltese had to have a button...no girly stuff for him...heehee.
 They looked so cute on the walk.

My subjects were not very cooperative while taking these pictures.

 After the walk I had better luck with the photos....just get a lot more panting!  Its very humid here today and ~90 degrees.



Izzy was ready to stop the photo shoot...she was sticking her tongue out at me!  This is what you do when your kids go away to college...scary.  En"joi" your day!

2 comments:

Become a Member