Friday, April 22, 2011

Masculine Birthday card

Hi gals!  I was in a quandry today!  I needed a masculine birthday card for a great friend, actually an "ole" hockey parent friend.  We have known him and his family since the very early days of ice hockey when both our boys played together!  I found an old vintage cake clip art and decided to use it.  I had to dress it up a little with a boyish bow. 


 Yes, he is turning a young 44 y.o. today
Notice, I embossed the cake decorations with clear embossing powder.  This was quick to make....just hard to decide how to make it.  En"joi"!  I hope it looks guyish enough....I think it does...hmmm-still on the fence. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Love the card and great vintage image! I think it's manly enough!

    ReplyDelete

Become a Member